Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Turkey Coupon


Butterball coupon

Ekk ok if your a regular Turkey eater than this would be a great coupon because meat rarely have coupons.  I was hoping that this coupon would expire after Thanksgiving but mines expires 11/17/11 still worth printing and holding onto in case their is a good sale on these babies before Thanksgiving making it super cheap!
One of the best coupon tips, I've ever gotten was to buy Turkeys during the Thanksgiving season when their super cheap!  A whole turkey goes along way, you can use the bones for amazing soup stock, you can use all the meat for a ton of recipes or use oven drippings for gravy.  Last year, I remember Target had butterball on clearance for like $.49/lb in my store and if I'd had coupon that would have been a sick deal.  If you have room in your freezer, these freeze for a long time so I'd stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment