Thursday, October 20, 2011

Starbucks Gift Sets Ideas

So I know its early, but the Holidays is one of the biggest and most unpredictable expenses on my budget.  All the parties,liquor and booze, just makes you feel like an absolute scrooge if you don't act generous.  To minimize that crazy splurging and last minute gift shopping, I totally am starting to prepare now or at least start thinking of gifts.
So I thought I'd start with co-worker gifts, pretty mandatory in most offices grrr.  The safest gift in my mind is Starbucks at least in NYC because most people do drink it daily.

Looking at all these Starbucks Gift Sets online really make me regret not buying more Starbucks mug and cups when they were on clearance last Christmas.  I'm using Starbucks, as just an example because its a "name brand" and automatically having something of their brand will make my gift look more expensive.  Not to mention in my recipient group in NYC are brand conscious.  If I didn't have to consider that I'd just replace all the branded items with non branded items and it'd be way cheaper to construct these.  Anyways I found some great ideas for possible inspiration for Coffee themed gifts.


This one seem's like a real simple one to remake.  Tie a ribbon on the handle, and stuff with Hot Chocolate packet, some mini Chocolates and long Biscontti cookie.  If you can get a Mug with out a handle, it'd probably fit in the Translucent Gift Bags making the wrapping even easier.  Since the Mug is glass, you would have to be careful not to break it so I'd probably had to put in gift bag with some kind of protective lining.


I think this must have been an official Starbucks Gift Set because really solves the Glass delicacy issue.

I think this one would be simple enough to reconstruct at a lower price of course.  Two tall mugs, small package of coffee, wide low Basket, all tied up in cellophane wrap with red yarn.


I really like this one, it look really festive because of the big Red bow and Red Base.  That would be difficult to make ourselves though.  But I think the big gift tag also makes a big difference too. If you don't have to get Starbucks stuff, then those Silicone Coffee Mugs would be a great substitute.



This one gives me a great idea for making a base.  I could probably find in the dollar store a take out box kind of carton and if its already Red that would make things so much easier.  And to take decoration even further you can Glitter on Designs like a Snow Flake.


The above would be a great way to personalize a Gift Card.  And a great reason to always save your Gift tags and Ribbons from prior gifts or purchases.


And Finally, the more expensive Fancy Ideas.  

I'm noticing them of Big Bows and Big Coffee Packages and Cookies as fillers.



And I almost forgot VIA, the packages are prefect size for stuffing into Coffee Cups.  And if you take them out and to use the individual packets, their pretty cute too.


I love this basket because its big and mixes both Starbucks brand with regular stuff.  And I love the idea of the Frappacinos, because their not super expensive to get and totally fill this basket up with Starbucks.


I didn't realize the base on this one is a Breakfast Tray! Super awesome idea and much easier to wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment