Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My splurge Honey Citron Tea



Everyone around me from the train to workplace seems to be sick, and I've been fighting a cold all week.  So  I had to splurge on Honey Citron Tea.  It's amazing, so I drink it super hot so its really refreshing and great for  fighting the chills. I don't have a super sweet tooth so about a tablespoon is enough for a cup of hot water.   I usually get it at Hmart for $5.99 on sale but I got lazy all summer so I didn't have anymore.  There were no sales on it in a while but I got lucky when I hit Jmart right by the Main St train station, it was on sale for $6.99! It wasn't a crazy sale but much better than paying full price.  Lesson learned, stock up on my Honey Citron Tea when its on sale.. this is one thing I can't get with couponing but its so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment