Monday, October 3, 2011

More Rite Aid

Okay, it might seem like I'm in this coupon EUPHORIA and I've gone too far.  But let's be clear, I bought the 3 Newspapers for a valid reason.. I could justify the cost with the deals I would ultimately get with the coupons.  It's always important to have a plan in your head before buying something. Plus besides the P&G booklet the the Smart Source had way cool coupons too for potential future deals like a BOFO Tresemme and DOVE hair products coupon. 



1 Scope 1 Liter Mouthwash Reg $4.99~ Sale Price $4
1 Oral B Electronic Toothbrush Reg $8.49~ Sale Price $5.99
-$1.50 Scope MFC from P&G
-$3 MFC from P&G
Sub Total $5.49 + $.89 tax
-$3 Prior UPs
TOTAL OPP: $3.38
Submitting for $3 SCR which will make OPP final : $.38
Got $2.50 new UP rewards

Total real cost: $.88 (which is just tax) if I didn't count PRIOR UP rewards


++The best part is the Scope I picked out had a free sample and more P&G COUPONS!!
The mini- Scope comes with perfect timing because I was just making my packing list for my vacation and I needed Mouthwash! Whopppee and even if I didn't need it.  It's perfect gift basket item for a recipient who is a frequent Traveler.


No comments:

Post a Comment