Sunday, October 2, 2011

Strategy: Coupons

I actually learned something really interesting the other day watching TLC's Extreme Couponers.  One woman pointed at that since California has some of the countries HIGHEST food prices, their coupons usually have the highest value and so she gets all her Coupons from clipping services in California.  Very interesting, I already knew that New Yorker's typically get shafted on Online coupons because the lamest coupons pop up for my zipcodes.  And lately, my circulars have been getting sparser and sparser.  Not that I have much to complain about since their free on my doorstep but I depend on them more heavily now because I can't print coupons at my new job. I was even tempted to buy a Sunday Newspaper Today.  I've only down that once ever for P&G coupons.  So what I might start doing since I missed the10/2  P&G is order from a clipping service, their people that actually sell coupon booklets and individual coupons. And its usually not a lot of money and cheaper than buying the Newspaper.


Anyways, I try not to print that many coupons now since I have to pay for the ink.  My strategy is only print what I think will be great deals or rare coupons.  I specifically pay attention to coupons under $1 in case a small doubling even happens at Pathmark like two weeks ago or a good sale at Waldbaums occur since they regularly double.  The above is what I printed this morning.  I printed the Smart Balance milk because it will double to $1.50 off and if I can find a $2.99 sale then milk would be $1.49.  Arnold Bread is a staple so any coupon is great and since its under $1.00, it'll double at Waldbaum's.  I printed Carmex because last year around November a lot of freebie Carmex went on sale and this coupon expires 12.31!

Anyways to get the Arnold Bread Coupon you have to put in Zip Code 30033.  You can print the coupons from the website Coupons.com or much better thing to do is go to SWAGBUCKS and print from their tool bar. You get 10 Swagbucks for each coupon you redeem, which is just awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment