Sunday, October 2, 2011

Taylor Swift Stuff



Ekkk okay so I totally caved in and bought the NY DAILY NEWS for $1.25 a pop.  I got really lucky the first time because whoever stuffed my paper stuffed two coupon sets into one paper!  The second time, just one set of coupons.  The P&G insert more than pays for the paper.  I got a $1.50 off Scope, $3 off Oral B Battery Toothbrush, $1 off Crest Toothpaste all which give me freebies at Rite Aid this week.  The best is the $8 off wyb 2 Cover Girl Face Products.  Not only do you get near free concealer and blush, purchase amount toward Rite Aid's buy $30 worth of certain P&G products to get $10 up, but it also counts for the Mail in Rebate Cancer offer.



And the final reason, I went back for the 2nd paper was TAYLOR SWIFT merchandise!!!!!  Apparently now at Rite Aid certain Cover Girl products will produce a code at end of your Receipt for Free Merchandise! And its not cheesy lame stuff either, its nice stuff you can give to Tweens and Teens for Christmas!!! Whoo hoo!!! I'd totally wear the T-shirt.

Each Code is worth 10 points!
Get over here when you have codes to enter Cover Girl Taylor Swift Link

Gosh you see why I love P&G, so tempted to get another paper so I can just do the money maker deal online.

No comments:

Post a Comment