Monday, October 24, 2011

Groupon on FIRE!

Man, today was a pretty decent Groupon day!!!!!!!! I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that their IPO is about too hit soon.  You can snag the below by going to Groupon and its under NYC or you can use my referral link to get you to NYC : NYC LINK

Anyways the first deal I snagged with my Discover Shopping (you get 15% back in rewards) was this awesome Body Shop Deal


Basically its about 50% off your purchase! There are some restrictions like you can't use on Black Friday but you can use it on Sales aside Black Friday but if your a die hard fan, than this is pretty super.






And if your too cheap to pay for Gym Memberships like me, they have a one month membership for $24.  There is fine print that is very important, the turn off for me is no Pool access but they do offer I think depending on location sauna and steam room.  And you can't have used their services in the past year too which means those who already have memberships you can't extend a month via this deal for this low low price.  I grabbed one because you have till Dec 31 to start your 30 days and with all the eating I do during holidays... I will totally put this too use.  Plus its starting to get cold ..  and I know people who use their GYM memberships for hot hot showers and convenient Manhattan freshen up spots.  Like no joke, one guy I know used his as a clean bathroom stop while hanging out in the city.


And lastly if you use GROUPON NOW to eat spontaneously, when I logged in I saw this below the Top Groupon Logo and menu:


No comments:

Post a Comment