Friday, October 28, 2011

Rainbow Clothing Store: Cheap Finds



I love Statement necklaces, they are a super cool way to change up your outfits.  But one drag is that their really expensive.  It's the hardest thing to find deals on usually, I just end up buying them at Forever21 around $10+ ... which is really cheap compared to what you'd find at JCrew or Banana Republic.   So I was super psyched to find the above at Rainbow on Jamaica Ave.  It was on clearance too at 50% off!!!! Whoopee so it was under $5 at $ 3.99!!!!!!! I think because the general demographic has different tastes, is one of the reasons why I was able to get this on clearance hence why its really good to shop around and explore the different neighborhoods in NYC.




This piece isn't a statement necklace so I'd probably maybe able to find something similar in the $7 range at Forever21.  Although I have I looked for a long thin (not gaudy chain) with a bronze vintage finish without much success.  So it was awesome to find this at Rainbow of all places for regular price of $2.99!!!!  This is a   great piece for more Boho casual outfits super excited about finding it.


Rainbow Shops


16525 Jamaica Ave
JamaicaNY 11432
718-206-1221






No comments:

Post a Comment