Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cover Girl NYC Results




Cover Girl is BO50 and there's a $10 UP wyb $30 worth of certain P&G 
You'll need 4 of the P&G Covergirl Coupons

So Far I've only completed Half of the Transaction:
Buy 2 Fresh Complexion Concealers $5.59 each
Buy 2 Instant Cheekbones Blush at $5.69 each
Total $ 16.91
- 2 ($8 off coupons)
OPP: $.91 + Tax: 1.50 = $2.41

I can either duplicate the above transaction or try another one.
I wanted to do the Regular Bronzer/Blush selling for $4.69 and the BO50 piece would be $2.35, making total $8.04 but at the store I did my math wrong.  I thought the total would be below $8 and even though I could have made the transaction even if the total fell below $8, because the store can adjust your coupon down.. I saw the EVIL cashier that hates couponers and I just didn't want to deal with her ignorance.  She even paused to comment snidely on my COUPON even when I did the more expensive transaction.  But that's not gonna stop me , me and my unlimited Metrocard are gonna go to a more coupon friendly store tommorrow!

FYI: all the above produced 4 Taylor Swift Codes, in case some of you plan on doing the deal.  Note: the limit on prizes is 10 codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment