Tuesday, October 11, 2011

End of September Results

I've been so super swamped lately, I only just got to do my Financials for the End of September Paycheck.


For end of September after all my big Fixed Costs were paid, I spent $169.07 which would be reduced once the P&G Rebate for $10 comes back to me.  I think the big killer was spending on the typical American Fare of junk food and processed drinks.  For convenience sake and craving I spent $5 for White Castle which I really could have made cheaper myself but I was just so craving it.  Lesson learned, don't dwindle in Supermarket or shop when hungry Millions are spent marketing to sway you to buy just like I did.

I've already started spending on Christmas ekkk which is bad and good, because that means I'm shopping in advance and finding good deals. But I'd really rather not spend any money this year on it.  So I'm going to seriously start planning on gifts from Stockpile Ideas.


Yikes, a whole $5... I was just really so tired these past weeks.  I didn't even sell the extra Unlimited Metrocard I'm holding that will bring in at least a $100 bucks back to me.

Total to be sent to my high yield Online Savings account: $769.19
Total Saved toward goal: $5000.91

Only 6 pay checks to GO for 2011!  And I still have vacation to expense for yikes!!!!!

October's goal will be to continue to use Stockpile for food, I actually still have a lot to go.  And not buy anymore clothes! I really need to start getting organized and start my Christmas gift plans.  So that I PLAN properly.  Key theme to saving is planning and discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment