Sunday, October 16, 2011

Rite Aid Oct 16 Run Results


Subtotal: $17.78 + $.52 tax = 18.30
Got: $13.99 new +UP Rewards
Submitting for SCR $6.99
Total Final Cost: FREE + $2.68 MONEY MAKER!!!!!!

Details Below, the best part about free Health Related Stuff is that in NYC no tax, so beautiful.  And I could have totally bought more stuff for free but I didn't wanna go overboard.  Keep that in mind, for me it would have been easy because I have so many +UPs to churn from previous weeks and so my OPP was very little. If you are starting with ZERO ups and don't really need this stuff, then either break your transactions up so your not using lots of OPP or skip the deal.  My suggestion is to do the two money makers and then keep churning till you get to the SCR deal.  Just because looking ahead I don't see many good deals in the next two weeks for Rite Aid.

Priority Deals ( because their money makers)

Buy 1 Sinus Buster $8
- $2/1 MFC coupon
Pay $6
Get a $8 +Up Reward (limit 1 offer)
Final Cost FREE + $2 moneymaker!

Buy 1 Revlon Nail Emery Boards Reg $1.69, Sale Price $1.01
Pay $1.01 + $.09 tax = $1.10
Get $ 2 +Up Rewards (limit 1)
Final Cost FREE + $.90 moneymaker!

Note: You have a lot of choices for this deal, its up to your personal preferences. I could have about the $4.99 Nail Polish or other items and still have gotten them for free and maybe pay nothing more than tax but I chose to go with the highest money maker.  Just because I don't need any more nail polish or mascara.

Easy + UP Freebies


Organix Cough Drops $1.50
Get $1.50 +Up Reward (limit 1)
Final Cost FREE!

Blitex $1.49
Get $1.49 +Up Reward (limit 1)
Final Cost FREE

SCR Freebie ( I try for these last to turn my +UPs to cash)

Zarbee’s Natraflu Nightime Cough & Sleep Drink $6.99
Submit for $6.99 Single Check Rebate (SCR) 
Final Cost FREE!

This was the most expensive of all my transactions, still Freebie if you don't count Tax
Buy 1 Veet Hair Remover Face Wax Strips $4.79
- $2/1 MFC coupon
- $2/1 in-ad coupon
Pay $0.79 +$.43 tax=1.22
Get  $1 +Up Reward
Final Cost: $.22     



No comments:

Post a Comment