Saturday, October 1, 2011

“It’s Going to Get a Lot Worse”: ECRI’s Achuthan Says New Recession Unavoidable

It's a bummer, I know.. Aghh there are days when I just think its going to really be the case and I just want to drop everything and escape it all.  I mean if we're going to be headed for even more HELL why even bother? But as an ADULT sticking your head in the sand is I suppose not wise. Don't get me wrong, I am so pissed like is my generation going to be the lost generation? Is all my hard work going to be for nothing but a life like back in the Great Depression? I suffer and work my ass off, while another generation just blows it and reaps the rewards of all my hard work?  Something to ponder.... and PLAN.

Super Uber rich guys are making bizzare commentary.  George Soro's talking about how to avoid WORLD recession and then you have Omaha Billionaire Warren Buffet talking about taxing the rich to solve our problems.  Totally twilight zone right?  As a responsible ADULT for now, I keep periodic tabs on the financial news and so I'd thought I share.

Article and Video 1
Article and Video 2

For now all I can do is SAVE and build up my stockpile.  Sometimes, I forget why I'm doing it and lately all I have to do is read the news and be reminded.  I don't have a major plan right now .. I think this is the quarter life crisis talking but I can do little things like Stockpile and be wise with my money.  Who knows what the future will bring at the rate we're going.

No comments:

Post a Comment