Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Got My Olay Spa Set





So my Olay Spa Kit from Walmart came super fast!  Remember it was $9.80 after taxes and now I can submit for my $9.99 Allure Mag rebate offer or get a magazine subscription.  Sorry my pic looks alil out of wack because I opened mine to get to my card with the code for my rebate.  And I didn't even get to the best part they gave me samples and coupons!!



I got some kind of AXE product with SPF 15, not sure what it is but its perfect for a MAN gift bag.  And some cool Suave Professionals travel size Hair Spray and Dry Shampoo.  Not to mention the lil Dove sample spray of body mist.  Everything is super cute for the Christmas bags, I've been think of making.  And 4 high value coupons at $2 each with no Size restrictions!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment