Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Completion of P&G Deal


WHOOPEE!!!! Completed the P&G Deal at Rite Aid


First Transaction:
Buy 2 Fresh Complexion Concealers $5.59 each
Buy 2 Instant Cheekbones Blush at $5.69 each
Total with BO50 $ 16.91
- 2 ($8 off coupons)
OPP: $.91 + Tax: 1.50 = $2.41



Second Transaction:

Buy  Small Bronzers $4.39 each

Buy 1 Pressed Powder $6.05

Buy 1 Instant Cheekbones Blush at $5.69

Total $ 15.47

- 2 ($8 off coupons)
OPP: -$.53 + Tax: $1.37 = $.84
This was crazy because they actually gave me overage and the 50% items one was the cheaper Bronzer and more expensive Blush.  Usually they take the 50% on cheapest items.  And to top it off they allowed overage to be applied to my tax.

Got New $10 UP reward for buying $30 worth of P&G
Submitting for $10 Rebate from P&G for buying $50 worth of product

For all 8 Cover Girl Items Total OPP (no prior ups used): $7  
(3.25 Transaction OPP+ $3.75 newspapers)
And still got 
$10 Up reward
Making this still a $3 money maker from Rite Aid alone!

Remember my CVS Beauty Transactions for Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Kit, Refill Set, Olay Body Wash, Olay Night Cream the total OPP was $32.30.  If I were to take the $3 money maker from this deal and the $10 Rebate I will be getting from P&G, this reduces my CVS transactions COST to $9.30 and my Rite Aid Cover Girl stuff would still be counted as FREE! 


And I got 8 codes for each Cover Girl Product, a total of 80 pts which I redeemed for 2-Taylor Swift Tshirts and 1 Journal.  All awesome Tween Christmas Gifts!

Do you see why I love Rebates and P&G coupons!!



No comments:

Post a Comment