Sunday, September 4, 2011

Target Runs motivated by P & G Coupon Expiration Dates


Sometimes, deals just pop up and coupons you didn't think you were going to use become HOT.  This especially happens with P&G coupons which expire typically at the end of the month.  Retailers usually try to time their sales from when the coupons expire but there's typically a small window where you can take advantage of deals.

This time it was Target and P&G's Oral B $1 off coupon.  My local Target just started stocking a newer lower priced Oral B Essence Dental Floss for $1.02 which made this an almost freebie for dental floss! An absolute essential for good oral hygiene and I believe non perishable.  A perfect thing to stockpile!  Because P&G coupons, typically have a 4 like coupon limit, I had to break my transactions up.

Transaction 1: Whole Wheat Bread  on sale for $2.69 , Reach Dental Floss, 4 Oral B Dental Floss
Transaction 2: Half Gallon Milk, 4 Oral B Dental Floss

OPP : ZERO because I used my Gift Cards from the Hane's deal

You don't have to buy anything other than the floss but my Target has the lowest deals on my staples Whole Wheat Bread and Half Gallon Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment