Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fashion Night Out for Poor People


Hurry, if your one of the common folk not spending this labor day in the Hamptons head over to Buffalo Exchange for your fall wardrobe update.

I love love Buffalo Exchange for higher end clothes.  The Brooklyn store is the best, staff is super friendly and they have way better designer stuff than the Manhattan Store.  I went a couple weeks ago when I took my lil cousin (who would never shop second hand) and she loved it.  She got tons of goodies up to her standard like brand new American Apparrel Gym bag from this season for $8, silk dress, perfectly fitted H&M blazer for $10 ( we literally tried on a ton for $50 plus at retails stores and none of them compared to the one she got at Buffalo), and FCUK sweater.  I personally had my eye on these amazing Joe Jeans for $25 but I didn't give into the urge but for those of you not on super strict budget with an addiction for designer jeans this is definately the place to go.


If you go this weekend they are having an awesome promo where if you donate school supplies (perfect way for to me donate some of my recent Rite Aid acquisitions of free hand sanitizer and the spiral notebooks I bought for a filler) you get $5 off your next purchase of $20 and above.



Details below:


$5 OFF COUPON WHEN YOU DONATE SCHOOL SUPPLIES

Buffalo Exchange, Brooklyn
Aug 22, 2011 to Sep 4, 2011

Get a $5 off coupon on your next $20 purchase when you donate to the Brooklyn Buffalo Exchange's school supply drive. We are accepting pencils, tissue, hand sanitizer, crayons, new back packs and paper notebooks. All items will be donated to a local Brooklyn Elementary school. Limit one coupon per customer.


BUFFALO EXCHANGE

Williamsburg
504 Driggs Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 384-6901


Location: at N. 9th St, Bedford stop on the L train
Store Hours:
Monday–Saturday 11 am–8 pm
Sunday 12 pm–7 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment