Wednesday, September 28, 2011

great deal on WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hurry!!!!!!!!!! I mean hurry for real you have till midnight to sign up with link below and you'll see instant $20 credit in your account.  Today only, on top of that they have a Free Shipping Deal today only for your wine.  Just make sure your in a State it ships to.  I got two bottles Regularly Priced already at a low of $44 for $27.99 ( I found prices of $19-27 online per bottle but doesn't include shipping).  After my $20 credit and taxes, I paid only $10.48 for TWO bottles of wine!

That's about $5.24 a bottle! Cheap alcohol is great for Holidays coming up, Hostess Gifts, and poor mans therapy for ailing economy.

Note you have to use link below from hip2save to get the $20 credit, she worked out special deal otherwise, new customers normally only get $10 credit.  And if you worried about the quality of the company some of my wine snob coworkers were already members lol.

Link for $20 Credit

or if your already

No comments:

Post a Comment