Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pathmark

I haven't shopped at Pathmark in a long time.. Mostly because they haven't had any door buster deals of late worth making the trip and because my Pathmark doesn't double coupons.  But this week, I'm totally heading over their early in the morning to get this deal.


If you buy $10 worth of the qualifed Del Monte Canned Veggies and College Inn Broth you get $3 off.  With Cold weather heading our way, I definately stock up on some Beef Broth.  Whenever I feel lazy about cooking, I just toss in some pasta, potatoes, whatever frozen veggies I have on hand and some cheap beef and get an great low calorie meal.  The regular sale is 10 for $5.88, but if you buy 20 you'll get everything for about $.43 each.  Beef Broth in my opinion is definately worth buying because a can can make you a lot of meals and home making beef broth is harder than chicken stock so at $.50 so this is great deal even without coupons.


Note:  Another reason to head there in the morning is because that is when the Managers Specials on Meats are put out.  They go like lightening so its good to be early.  It's one of the top ways I save money on Meats.  Usually they put $2off coupons on the meat they want discard and so to save the most money per lb, go for the smallest package.

No comments:

Post a Comment