Monday, September 19, 2011

Look ahead : Rite Aid Deal Starting Sept 25 to Oct 1


I'm obsessed with wrinkle cream and so I was psyched to see this Olay Deal coming up just in time for the P&G Breast Cancer Rebate offer. The Regenerist Cream pictured is one of my favorites and makes a lot of beauty top lists.  To do the Rebate you need to buy $50 worth of listed stuff (before coupons) and then you'll get $10 back and another $10 to charity.  If I did this deal I'd only have $6 to go to meet the requirement.  Based on past rebates, I was able to submit for the Rite Aid $10 rebate and P&G no issues.  So basically I'd be initially spending $44, getting $10 from Rite Aid back making the cost $34.  But if I were to submit for rebate I'd even get more money back.  The key is the $6 more of stuff I'd need to buy to meet the requirement.  If the upcoming P&G coupon booklet has great deals hopefully, I can get the rest of the stuff for almost free.  There by making everything have a final cost of $24!!

No comments:

Post a Comment