Sunday, September 4, 2011

Limitless with Robert De Niro and Bradley Cooper






LIMITLESS is what Wall Street 2 should have been... I loved this movie and totally have to thank Blockbuster Express for the opportunity to watch this movie for free!

I felt like this movie was just tailor made for me lol.  For those of you who know me, I was on the Provigil news bandwagon since it first came out.  It's the closest thing we have to a Designer Brain Steroid and I always said Wall Street and Corporate America would be the group to abuse it.  This movie really entertains what really could happen in our world ( if its not happening already) if we had an even more advanced version of Provigil.  And what I especially love is that you don't have to be Genius to get it , like with Inception.  It has 3 of my favorite actors De Niro, Bradley Cooper and the long lost Johnny Whitemore!

No comments:

Post a Comment