Sunday, September 4, 2011

Staples Back to School Sale


There are some awesome 1 cent deals after Rebate this week. Best part is no Minimum Purchase requirements.  Totally worth submitting rebates for and I'm gonna try paying with my gift card. Whoopee!!!!
My Shopping List:
2 Spiral Notebooks at $.10 each limit 2
1 Pentel Gel Pens $2.99 with $2.98 Rebate limit 1
1 Bic Permanent Markers $3 with $2.99 Rebate limit 1
2 Copy Papers $4.99 with $4.98 Rebate limit 2

**Update I got all the above and my OPP total came up to $17.61 (tax was $1.44), but I will be getting cash rebate check for $15.94.  Making total cost of deal $1.67!!  And I didn't pay a thing because of the $25 gift card I got from Discover Card.

I learned two new things with Staple today


1) You can use gift cards to pay for Easy Rebate Deals; a great way to convert your Staples gift card to cold hard cash while scoring awesome stuff.  Way better than Ebaying or trying to sell card online because you lose a lot of money on commissions and shipping.

2) This is a great way to make extra cash from your Discover Rewards.  Basically one of the reasons why I love my Discover card is I can get a discount on Gift Cards I redeem.  For example I have $20 in rewards cash, I can redeem a gift card for $25.  They have this for a lot of cards.  This all on top of all the bonus 5% -15% deals they have running.

No comments:

Post a Comment