Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rite Aid Kleenex Deal 9/19-24

What to do with my UP rewards that expire in two weeks...


One thing I'm always on the look out for is good deals on Kleenex and Toilet Paper. 

 Prior to couponing, I had no idea how much you can spend on this stuff.  I definately challenge everyone to look into how much they spend on this stuff.  It is high and companies know their golden because who doesn't use this stuff hence I've never once found a freebie on this stuff.  So if your low on your supply read on..

Toilet Paper

It definately adds up, on average for a household of two we go through 4 (thousand sheet) rolls a month!  On sale at $7.99 for 12 rolls, that's about $.67 a roll. Which is a good price but not great price, I try to get it at $.45 a roll. I'm keeping an eye out on this deal for the 9/19 - 24 sale period at Rite Aid because if I can find coupons this could produce a stockpile opportunity.  Right now there are no Scott's coupons for toilet paper but I have two weeks to look for one.  Even with out coupons the $10 up reward when you buy $30 worth can produce a scenario where each roll will cost about $.46 if you buy 4 huge 12 packs.  And you can go even further buy doing the buy $50 worth for a $20 up reward.  But I wouldn't really suggest it because at Rite Aid thats a lot of up reward to use in one transaction.

Kleenex

Something, that is very hard to comprise on is good tissues.  So a good stock up price at Rite Aid is when they have a Buy One Get One Free Sale.  In the NYC store its $2.79 a box.  So with the sale you can get two for a total of $2.79.  So this deal of 2 for $4 is not so hot.  But if you really low on supply.. watch the VV and you can get another $1 off  when you buy two.  Thereby making it 2 for $3.  Currently there aren't any MFC for Kleenex box tissues but if there is this deal may be a GO, especially if you can get a lot of MFC's.

Diapers
Okay, I really am clueless about diapers but I do know there super expensive.  Getting a $10 up reward for $30 worth of purchases is about 33% off and if you get the $20 up reward for $50 worth of purchases that's about 40% off.  So I would look into gathering coupons for this deal.

If you have have the Smart Source Coupon Booklet from 8/14 you may have a coupons ranging from $1-2 off.
And you can join their savings club for another coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment