Monday, September 5, 2011

Club Monaco Super Sale!!!!!!!!!


I would not be posting if this wasn't big.  So far I've been able to accompany my friends on shopping trips and  resist buying anything.  But today I caved and I will justify my purchase in a later post but basically I bought an gorgeous luxury top for that was orginally $69 , then marked to $49 then marked to $19 and because CLUB MONACO was having an additional 50% off their lowest sale ticket price I got it for $9.50!!!!!!  I have only seen this sale before at the Queens Center Mall Club Monaco so hurry!!!! They had so many cute luxury tops in the $10-15 range, jeans, sweaters, dresses, etc.  For Men they had a great selection of their awesome fitted dress shirts and casual flannel shirts.  I glimpsed at the flannel and it would be around $9.50 for super well fitted shirt. 

Anyways for your NY'ers, I discovered another great deal at Pretty Girl in Main Street, Flushing.  Apparently, they are stocking some Forever 21 cast offs in store.  Whoppee!!!! That hasn't happened in a long time.  I got a tribal skirt for $2!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I've been coveting 3 of the 4 skinny jeans they have in store still with Forever 21 tags of $22.  The cost at Pretty Girl $10!!!!!!!!!  They have Black Skinny Jeans, Navy and Light Army Green!!!!!  My friend got the Black Skinny Jeans and Light Army Green and she freakin loves them !




No comments:

Post a Comment