Saturday, September 3, 2011

Rite Aid Freebies!!!!!!

Some awesome freebies to add to your stockpile at  Rite Aid starting this Sunday!



If you watched the Rite Aid August Video Value for this you can use your $1 off coupon to get 2 Carefree pantyliners for free after UP reward!   And you can go Here to get a manufacturers coupon that would make this deal a $.50 money maker!
** I just went and as of now, its printing 2 - $1 up rewards!!! So even if you don't have coupons this is a freebie!!!


I always get my Contact Solutions for free by keeping an eye out for freebie deals.  I would only recommend this one, if you actually will need to buy staples at Rite Aid in the next two weeks.  The reason is you need to spend $6.99 OPP after using the $2 MFC coupon to get the $7 up reward that would make this a freebie.  For me an OPP above $2 is kinda a lot.  But since I have prior ups to bring my OPP down and I'm low contact solution, I'll be getting this deal.  Below is the link to coupon:

No comments:

Post a Comment