Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rite Aid Run Results


I had awesome deal day, with deals. I spent a total of $2.18 and have $7 Up Rewards to spend!

Transaction 1:
2 Carefree Liners
$2 - {$1 VV and 2 $.50 MFCs}=0 + $.18 tax
Total OPP: $.18
Total New Ups: $2  making this a $1.82 money maker

Transaction 2:
1 Renu Contact Solution with BONUS pack
$8.99 -{ $2 MFC and $5 prior UPS} = $1.99
Total OPP: $1.99
Total New Ups: $7 
The best part aside from being a Freebie with no tax, was getting the Bonus Pack and being able to reduce my OPP to $1.99

3 comments:

  1. hi frugalnyc girl love your blog and hooked on reading it daily! what is the VV in the rite aide transaction giving u $1 off? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Al:
    The VV is "Video Values" coupon, from Rite Aid. So sorry, this month RA stopped doing it. I had one saved from the prior month,it basically is a coupon you get from watching their videos and they had one specifically for a $1 off anything at RA. I'm really bummed they stopped doing it. But I'll let you know if it comes back.

    I did a post on the entire program a while ago:

    http://frugalnycgirl.blogspot.com/2011/07/rite-aid-video-values.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! i just started reading your blog last week so will be updated from now on!

    ReplyDelete