Friday, September 23, 2011

Whole Foods Deal



So disappointed, Pathmark is not doing double coupons this weekend.  On the bright side, I still have my $20 credit for Whole Foods.  To be honest its been ages since I've stepped into this store because it used to be super expensive.  But now they allow you to stack MFC's and their own web site coupons.  Which can make for some good deals given right coupons.  So I went to the krazycoupon ladies for help, since I have not idea what current day prices are like.  And I really liked the below deals, perfect for building stockpile of PASTA and Tomato Sauce!

DeBoles Pasta $1.50
Use $1.00/1 – DeBoles Pasta, Any – (wholefoods.com)
Final Price:  $0.50



Muir Glen Tomatoes, 28 oz $1.50
Use $1.00/2 Muir Glen Tomatoes Peelie (found on some cans)
And Use $1.00/2 Muir Glen Products, Any – (wholefoods.com)
Final Price:  $0.50 each when you buy 2




No comments:

Post a Comment