Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rite Aid Deals Starting Tommorrow 9/18


What to do with my $7 in ups that expire at the end of this sale period?? Hmmm the one thing to beware of at Rite Aid is usually when they have a big up reward, the next couple weeks might be slow.

I already posted on the potential Paper Products and Diaper deals.  If you have a baby or baby shower gift to buy for it'd be really great deal. But I already have a pretty big stock pile of toilet paper and all the scenarios I came up with would produce a large Stockpile with great prices but it would generate a large up reward I'd have to use in 2 weeks.  Which could work if I buy the wrinkle cream in next sales period.


My other option is to use it on the Great Sensodyne deals coming up.  But I since my printer is out of ink, and I'm feeling alil lazy to buy ink.. I'm going go to Public Library to return some of my DVDs and print some Video Value Coupons for free.  If you go now before they put up new videos, they have 3 coupons for Sensodyne.  The one I'm interested in is the $4 off 2 products.  I'd have to make sure they match with whats on sale and they also have 2 individual $1.50 off coupons.  And this week's Red Plum ad came with $1 off Sensodyne ISO gel coupons.

Ideal Scenario would be to buy 2 Sensodyne ToothPastes - ($4 off VV + two $1 off MFCs) = 3.98 OPP and get $2 in up rewards.  Making it about $1 each, which is as low as your ever going to find Sensodyne for.

And there two decent food deals going on.

If you want to stock up on Soda for any holiday parties with UP rewards you can get 3 bottles of 7up for  $.72 each with deposit!

And they have the 6 pack of Ramen on sale for $1 which is pretty good but if you need cheap filler this is it.



No comments:

Post a Comment