Saturday, September 10, 2011

Best Flea/Yard Sale in NYC

Hurry today is the St John Vianney Flea Market Sale.  It's a real Flea Market, no fake expensive vendors like other NYC Flea Markets. Most of their stuff is donations and the people are really nice!

I went today at 9:30 AM and the place was packed.  And I'll tell you why, the boxes of shoes by the door are $1!!!!!!!!!!!!! And all the clothes on the side wall are $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you wait till maybe 2pm they may lower prices to 2 for $1 it just depends.. But seriously if are looking for bargains for back to school definately consider making the trip down to Flushing.

So far I got awesome boots and Ralph Lauren Mules for total of $2
On the clothes side Victoria Secret Slacks, J Crew Sweater, 2 cable knit sweaters for total of $4  !!!!!

I honestly look forward to this sale every year, so I'm totally gonna go back maybe in 2 hrs hehhehehehe



14010 34th Avenue
Flushing, NY 11354-3042

No comments:

Post a Comment