Tuesday, September 27, 2011

OMG LOCK and LOCK deal!!!


Okay, so I love I mean LOVE "Lock and Lock" they are why I can bring lunch and coffee to work everyday.  It does not leak and it kind of locks in smells too when you close it. One of reasons, I hated bring lunch in past was leakage, nothing worse than having your lunch spill in your bag or having to wrap it in plastic bag in case it did leak. This is a commuters dream product.  Their super cool to because you can get amazing shapes and sizes.  Meaning its super awesome way to organize leftovers and keep foods fresher.  The best thing is for salads they have really small containers and big containers with dividers.  It's environmentally friendly BPA  free, microwaveable stuff.  

My favorite product from them , because it feeds me coffee and saves me tons of money is 


As long as the catch doesn't get caught in something and open,  it is super leak free.  I had a friend who even used it as a heated compress lol.  And right now its $2.59 on website.   Ekk so excited, they ran out of these in the Korean Supermarket and I was afraid they discontinued it, I'm going to buying a lot of these babies !!!
Note : NO free shipping though. And Voucher will hit your account around 9/30.

No comments:

Post a Comment