Monday, August 1, 2011

Rite Aid Run

I have a love and hate relationship with my local Rite Aid.  Some of the employees are just jerks to couponers but dude the deals can be just too awesome to resist.

So today, I went to get the below deal but it was already sold out by the time I got there.



Instead I did the second portion of my planned scenario.  I got 4 HUGE one Liter bottles of Crest Mouthwash. After coupons, I charged $12.69 on my credit card and I will submit for a $10 SCR, making my  total cost for everything $2.69 (tax included).  Considering that at regular price one bottle is $7.29 this is majorly great deal.



But to top it off, there is  another deal going on where if you buy $25 worth (before coupons) of certain Oral Care products they'll give you a $5 up reward at the end of your receipt.  Which if I can get the above Toothbrush deal will make give you a Money Maker deal.



Of course for Rite Aid, you really need to collect coupons.  Which is why when my neighborhood free distribution bags of coupons come around, I take all three delivered to my door and get more.  Usually my neighbors are all too happy to give you theirs because that's less trash for them to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment