Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peanut Butter

So I just got back from my Target Run and I was especially on the look out for Peanut Butter deals.  I'm done to my last bottle and need to restock it for my stock pile.  Before that show Extreme Couponers came out, I was able to get about a years supply for a couple of cents or free.  Now, lately its become real scarce finding those kind of deals. Grr...

So at Target a 18oz bottle of Jiff Peanut Butter is $2.99  (I'm hopping there will be deals because of back to school so be on the look out)


This week at Rite Aid the Jiff Peanut Butter is $1.99



With my $1 off Rite Aid Video Values coupon, I’ll get it down to $.99

I normally don’t like to spend so much but since Peanut Butter Coupons are not really that often published and I have a feeling that finding extreme deals are going to be a little tougher now; I’m going to buy this on my next trip.  And this is how you grow a stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment