Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bye Bye Monthly Cell Phone Bill

 
I eliminated my cell phone plan and got a prepaid pay as you go plan. I love “Platinumtel” because it’s the cheapest for my needs.  I really only use my phone for quick meet ups and job interviews and the occasional meet up text.  Personally I don’t really talk so much as I email so I get the $10 prepaid load which at 5 cents a minute, gives me 200 min. The catch is every 90 days you have to reload at least a minuimum of $10.  For me Cost per Year is only $40!

If want to read more about their other plans heres the link below:
You do have to get one of their cell phones as a one time cost.
At the time of this post, they have a super deal where you can get a free refurbished LG phone Regular price: 69.99 for free if you get their $100 card which you don’t have to refill for 365 days plus free shipping.  So for $69.99 (no shipping or handling fees or expensive taxes); you get one cell phone, $100 worth of service and the best part is you are not required to refill for a whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment