Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rite Aid Video Values



One of the top ways I save money and build my stock pile is RITE AID.  I'll go into that later but for now, I want to highlight their Video Values program. Its basically a Rite Aid program where you watch advertisements and get a Rite Aid only Coupon for the product.  Its great because their current coupon policy allows you for each product to use a {Rite Aid Coupon and an additional Manufactures Coupon}.

Every month they reload their selections and I ALWAYS go straight to the "Exclusive Rite Aid Offers" section.  Every month they have this $1 off anything in there store coupon and its awesome!  The video is about 3 minutes but totally worth it. I just hit play and walk away from my computer for a glass of water and come back toward end to enter the code and BAM coupon will be in your queue to print when you need it.  Just make sure to pay attention to the expiration date which is usually a month away.

So signing up for the Video Values will take about a minute, its not linked to your store card either or their rebate program.  So you really only need to be super accurate about your name.

Start by going to this link: Video Values



And create your account to start saving some Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment