Sunday, July 24, 2011

Housing Works Warehouse Sale Goodies

I luv shopping!! This haul was pretty epic. Literally everyone there as intense as me, when it comes to deals lol. 

I was alil late because I stupidly thought who would be crazi enough to go shoppin during heat wave.  Boy, was I WRONG; apparently for broke ass NYers everyone!

Heres peek at the non Clothes I got; I actually really was looking for a toiletry bag for travel and leather belt  so finding it here was like the perfect score.  Kiss my ass retail stores.




BTW... they acutally are having some more sales this summer but at its normal bag price of $25

I'm going to try and resist going again but for those of you thinking of it heres the dealio.

You go in (no price for admission) and they will give you this good sized paper bag.  There will be tubs and tubs of clothes. O and they are so cool with you and a  friend sharing a bag. My strategy, I go for stuff that is not gonna take too much space in my bag unless its super amazin or CASHMERE (yes i noe i'm a cashmere whore).  Small acessories are the best but they go super fast.  I usually gather everything I'm interested in and then sort.  Tip: its best to roll up stuff so that you can fit the max amount of stuff. Here's pic of what I mean.  


Basically, when I decondensed my stuff from their paper bag it barely fit into my huge sturdy bag.  Big tip: BYOB because it will be no fun carry that one heavy paper bag home if it rips.




2 comments:

  1. lol@kiss my ass retail stores

    This is so fun! I just stumbled on this blog, I'm a frugal girl in San Francisco, big props :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you probably could tell i was in a major shopping euphoria after this sale, its super cool to hear from another frugal girl :)

      Delete