Monday, July 18, 2011

SOLD New Yorker moving to NASHVILLE






                                           
just so BIG!!! with a lawn and tress like heaven





I found my dream home, if prices can stay this low I may one day be able to own this baby .. this is why I'm forgoing Starbucks and becoming a crazy coupon lady.  Its $246,750!! the price of a ugly, tiny studio in the the ghetto areas of NYC.  Makes Nashville very likely to be my future home state.


I can picture me having a Gorgeous Wedding here, think of all the money I could save by having a wedding in my own backyard!

Just think of all the lovely entertaining my wannabe Martha Stewart self could do here


One thing living in NYC has made me is some what Claustrophobic, just look at the space in these rooms!  Gosh, just need to hope a house like this will be available for me when I do finally get my career and finances in order.  Is it awful to hope housing markets will stay like this just so I can have a decent chance of buying a real home?

No comments:

Post a Comment