Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thank Goodness for the Rain!

It's been raining all morning today in NYC and its finally stopped.  Look at how much water I've collected!


The summer heat has been drying my plants out quickly. I always feel so guilty about using good Tap water to water the plants (mostly because I've been in other countries without drinkable Tap water and so I know what a privilege clean water is).   So I love the rain this morning because it feed my plants and I got some future water at my disposal.

*The best thing side benefit of being Frugal is that most of the things I do are eco-friendly

Recycling (5 cents a can)
Fabric Grocery Bags (5 cents a bag)
Conserving Electricity, Gas and Water (cuts done on your utility bills)
Stockpile cooking (keeps me from throwing away good food)

** Even Carmen Diaz tries to save water by not flushing the toilet after urinating


No comments:

Post a Comment