Friday, August 19, 2011

Attention Coffee Addicts

If this describes you read on!


What I’m Currently Reading: Living the Savvy Life : The Savvy Woman’s Guide to SMART Spending and Rich Living by Melissa Tosetti and Kevin Gibbons

Thoughts: So far I’m really resonating with this book.  I’ll write a full review later but this piece of info was just too good to hold off on.

So in the Beauty section of the book Melissa talks about an encounter with an Aesthetician who asked about her dark under eye circles.  It turns out instead of being from aging as she had thought, it was because of her coffee addiction. Like me, the VERY first thing she drank in the morning was coffee!  Apparently, it was making her kidneys work too hard leading to the dark circles.  The suggestion the Aesthetician gave was to start the day with water, then drink coffee.  I’m going to try this soon but for me it’ll be major adjustment because I hate drinking plain water.  She saw results in a couple of days so hmmm definitely seems worth a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment