Sunday, August 28, 2011

Secret to Cheap but Great Coffee



Coffee is expensive, if you never look at your spending you may never realize it but.. its really expensive...If you have a regular Starbucks habit $200 a month is regularly being thrown down the drain.  That's about $2,400 a year!

Coffee is the one thing I can't give up.  But to match my addiction to coffee to my newer Frugal Lifestyle, I had to go through a my own lil 6 Step Program.

Trips to Starbucks > Trips to Dunkin Donuts > Trips to Local Deli > To making coffee at home with nice bagged coffee grinds > To making coffee with tin Folgers > To making coffee with the cheapest brand of coffee available.

The secret to my survival is "Flavored Coffee Creamer".  They come in so many variety of flavors these days they can really jazz up your plain cheap tin at home coffee routine. With the right flavored creamer, my at home coffee beats store bought Dunkin Donuts hands down.

The good news is Coffee Creamer cyclically has generous coupons and you only need a little bit to flavor your coffee and has longer expiration dates than just plain Milk.

Hurry, right now if you like Coffeemate on Facebook you can get a $1 off coupon.  Which if you wait for a sale, will make this a super deal!c




No comments:

Post a Comment