Saturday, August 27, 2011

Kashi Addiction

Anyone who knows me knows what a fan of KASHI, I am.  Seriously as frugal as I am, this is one thing I can't give up. I love their company and devotion to feeding us Healthy but Great Tasting foods. When I first started couponing this was the one thing I could not find a good deal on.  I would wait for Target to have a  minor 2 for $5 sale and just have to stock up.  Occasionally, the company has a $1 off coupon but you typically have to sign up and go to Facebook for it.  But all that changed with Recyclebank.  Now I stock up on my Kashi for about $1 each!

What is Recyclebank?


It's a site that offers you deals and coupons for Pro-Recycling activities.  The most popular COUPON is the KASHI $2 off coupon.  Which is 125 points and occasionally they'll have them temporarily for 75 points.


Like TODAY! So if your stuck indoors like me this weekend, go to my link below and sign up.

Recycle Bank Signup


To earn points they have a variety of things you can do like watch education videos, quizzes, its really random and super easy.  Just click on the "EARN POINTS"  menu tab.  If you have kids, just sit them down and have them do it.   Right now there's a super easy one that can earn you about 100 points and will take less than 5 min of your time.


When you've got enough rewards for the KASHI deal today (not sure how long it will last), go to "GET REWARDS" on the top menu bar and then select "FOOD and BEVERAGES" and scroll to the Kashi deal.

Just remember the coupon is a print at home coupon and it till print with your name. So when you sign up keep that in mind.

Also please note: Print from Home Rewards expire 30 days after printing. OFFER LIMITED TO ONE COUPON PER PURCHASE. COUPON MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSFERRED. Limit 3 per member per month.

Just this week alone, both Pathmark and Walbaums have $2.99 Kashi deals, out there.  Which with this coupon means you can score some cereal or bars for $.99!!!  Which is cheaper than the General Mills deals going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment