Saturday, August 20, 2011

Final Saturday August 20 Rite Aid Run

More complex ways to get Freebies 
Look for a Sale
Look for Store Coupon (if your store lets you stack store coupon + manufacturer coupon)



So, I totally overlooked this deal.  But you can get this free today if you have all the coupons.  I was fortunately smart enough to watch the July Video Value for Listerine .  Here's how you can get the above for free:

For Listerine ZERO 1 Liter
Sale Price $3.99
Video Value Coupon -$2
Red Plum 5/22 insert -$1
----------------------------
Total OPP: .99 + tax
Get $1 up reward thereby making this free if you don't count taxes

Note: if you don't have the inserts (this is why I keep all mine) you can use the $1 off anything Video Value Coupon with the product specific Video Value coupon.  Also this is one of the main reasons I'll watch videos and save them in my queue for printing.

** I have to thank my favorite Rite Aid matching site Iheartriteaid for this catch.  Per other comments, some peoples stores have a $1.50 coupon peelie making this a money maker deal



No comments:

Post a Comment