Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's so easy to go overboard at Target

So I'm doing my Bi-monthly finances and it hit me that I spent $35.91 at Target this past period.  Yikes, its not a huge amount of money but every penny does add up.  So wow, I had better start controlling myself at Target.  Not to say I didn't score a great deal.  Mostly what brought this total up was the Adult Men's Stuff, I got.  Which was at a good sale price but still I've never spent this much OPP since I've started couponing.


I got all the below for $35.91








So its not that bad, but with better planning, I should have been able to bring my OPP down to at least $30.91.  None the less I got my weekend haul without a penny spent OPP and I still have about $7.91 in Gift Card left. My tip for any Frugal shopping Trip is be either well planned or prepared.


So my goal for Target, is to stretch that left over balance to the MAX.  Plus, I'm good for socks and undies for at least a year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment