Thursday, August 4, 2011

Is it only me that finds it disgusting that Apple (the company) has more cash than the US Treasury!!!



The US Treasury's cash balance is down to $74 Billion and Apple in its cash reserves alone has $76 BILLION. And even in this recession, Apple continues to make more and more money.  Which is more than I can say for our impending depression or recession (purely speculation of course) and our huge deficit.
I mean seriously, does no one see whats wrong with this picture? I love Steve Jobs and Apple don't get me wrong. But here's a crazy idea instead of buying more Apple products, every global citizen could not.  I wonder what would happen if everyone in the world just bought one less additional Apple product (or any other cancer inducing upgrade).

All I know is and I know a lot of industry people will be against this but "I'm going to hoard my cash".  I'm not suggesting or recommending that you all do the same but...think about this...

Companies are hoarding their cash reserves like mad.  Investors dumped their Stocks today and the effect.. Stock Market tanked.  The Bank of New York Mellon, is even going to start passing on fees to high deposit accounts.  What does that say to you ..ahem " Some serious Cash Hoarding is going on."

But in the major media are you not hearing the subliminal Patriotic message: Spend, Spend, Spend and be a good American.  Likes its the every day working class members duty to waste their money to revitalize the economy.  Beware of the manipulation and think of the title of my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment