Saturday, August 13, 2011

How to Earn More Swagbucks




INTERNET SEARCHING
The max I’ve ever been awarded is 3 times in one day. I typically average 7-11 points per award. Its more efficient to split your searches into separate 3 hr intervals.  You will never get 2 rewards in 20 minutes after getting your first award.  For me personally, I’ll answer my daily poll and after 3 searches; I’ll get my first award.  After each search, I might just click on my search result and let it hang; so they treat it as a natural search.   This is an anti-computer program search effort as people used to download programs to get computers to trick the system into thinking it was searching. 
I’ll search for everything vs typing in the web URL.  Like google, yahoo, my favorite websites.

REFFERALS
A couple of days after you first sign up, you’ll be able to email or get your referral code directly.  And when anyone signs up and starts earning through searching; you as the referrer will get matching Swagbucks for the first 1,000 they earn.  This option I reserve for when my searches aren’t generating much Swagbucks.  A referral kind of Super Charges your account.

COUPONS
For every coupon you print and use via their Coupons.com link; you get 10 Swagbucks.  They typically will post in a week or two but it’s a great way to use your couponing ways to get extra Swagbucks.

SWAG SPECIAL VIDEO OFFERS
Randomly, you’ll see offers for Videos on Swagbucks.  It’s very similar to the Rite Aid Video Values, you answer quick poll and then it’ll populate tailored advertisement videos for you to watch.  They’re about 30 seconds and you have to watch for the 2 numbers that appear in the videos.  At the end , you type the numbers and you’ll get one Swagbuck per video.

No comments:

Post a Comment