Thursday, August 18, 2011

More Free Blockbuster Express Codes




More free Blockbuster express codes (valid through 8/19) , perfect for the crazy rain we're experiencing in NY.
27TGAF6
34BCRD4
62BRAB4
98ARDQ2
92JEAH8
29SGJC3
65PPLA8
Thanks Krazy Coupon Ladies!






Okay, I just saw "Just Go With It" and it's so against my shrewist nature to say this but DANG... from the movie I can actually now understand how models can earns Millions.  I mean this scene literally, I can't imagine how it went in the theater but I'm a girl and my jaw dropped when I saw those boobs.  Like OMG is it possible to have boobs like that? Beside Brooklyn Deckers boobs, the movie with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston (love her ) is an awesome chic flick.  Didn't make me die laughing like his other movies but I like how they both make movies for their aging audiences.  And you'll be surprised to see some familiar faces being hysterical.





No comments:

Post a Comment