Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rite Aid Deal: Free Toothpaste


It's been a while for Rite Aid, but they have Free Toothpaste after UP Rewards limit of 4.  Lately, I haven't posted on Rite Aid mainly because they deals have been blah and because I think my neighborhood has stopped getting free coupons. ** I wouldn't buy all for at once because what are you going to spend that much in up rewards for.  I usually pick up some Milk with mine.


Ekk and I'm really excited about this Storage Tote deal.  **the 40 qt tote's original price is $7.99 making sale price $5.99, I checked in store and its hidden with the Gardening section.  It's not as think as Targets flat storage boxes but it can fit under my bed.  So I will be getting two of these boxes (qualifying items) then I could submit for a rebate. Making final price for the totes about $3.50 each!! 

Details on the Rebate Below:
Valid from 02/01/12 to 03/06/12
Submit By: 04/05/2012

$5.00 REBATE

Gracious Living
Purchase Two (2):
•Laundry Basket
•Large Caddy
•Step Stool
•Snap Tote, 40 Qt.
•Snap Tote, 66 Qt.
LIMIT THREE (3) $5.00 REBATES



No comments:

Post a Comment