Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Housing Works Thrift Shop Buy the Bag event returns!!!

I am so so bummed, I can't shop for stuff!!!!!!  This event is one of my favorites!!  The power hour tickets for the one on Feb 18 is already sold out, but they are having one for Feb 25, tickets go on sale Feb 20th.  In this recession, this is an amazing experience.  They start general free admission at 11 am.  And you can just bring your own bag or use their less sturdy bag and just dig and stuff in.  And if you don't feel like its worth it then you can leave.  But it is a mad house!!!! Just literally piles of stuff on the floor, and huge side bins.

For those of you who don't remember, last time I made out with amazing stuff like super amazing stuff.  The line was super long though but even being in the back of the line, I made out with killer deals which I posted about.

http://housingworks.org/events/buy-the-bag/

This is an event not for the weak, I suggest bring your own SARS like mask and gloves and a friend.  Hmmm maybe I can bring a friend you can share a bag hint hint hmmm but honestly I don't know any fashionista that hard core, even though this event has gotten really popular lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment