Saturday, February 25, 2012

Decluttering and Organizing your Closet

6 Black Shift Dresses

I know I've mentioned casually in my past posts that grouping will really make you see how much of something you already have and make you realize you do not need to buy another one but this was like WOW.. I mean I really have 6 Black Work Shift Dresses!  This doesn't include the 3 casual cotton ones I can think of somewhere in my clutter sigh....The worst part is one still had tags on!!! 
I'm REALLY starting to question my sanity, I mean what was I thinking buying so many???? And now how am I only going to pick one to pack???


I think I should pack the new one with the tags, looking at the price sticker I see it was a $150 Banana Republic dress marked down to $23.50, ok great deal but I really didn't need it.  The only issue with packing it is that it has this unique origami style front and I think packing a more classic style will be more versatile.

LESSON to ALL: Organize your closet so you can see how much stuff you have that are the same and avoid the mistake I made.  Plus, you may discover some dresses you've completely forgot about like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment