Thursday, February 23, 2012

Abercrombie and Fitch Sale!!!!!!! Button down shirts for $12.50


Normally, I only shop retail during clearance season and that is when I pick up my basics.  I really think the only time to ever shop retail is when their having crazy sales.  For Abercombie and Hollister, the best deals for a New Yorker is online.  As much as I hate Abercombie's politics, they make some really high quality stuff, and the fit is super amazing!  So finding button down shirts for $12.50 is like a super super deal!!!!!  The Janna shirt is perfect for a corporate work dress code.  And the Fallon shirt is more casual and has more color options. 



And they make really great dressy tops.  I love this one because it looks like the bottom has elastic band so that you get an automatic muffin top hidding poof.  It's a great shirt for work and casual.  


And if you were stockpiling for next years christmas... I'd totally pick up their PJ pants and super cute !!  I would have picked these  up for my lil cousin based on her really shallow comment about how she only gets her friends name brand PJ's (guess who didn't get my target PJ's)

You can top off with free shipping by signing up for their mailing list.
Warning, their sizes run small and stuff goes FAST!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment