Wednesday, February 8, 2012

70% off Marc Jacobs Ring


I was so tempted.. to get the above Marc by Marc Jacobs ring for $35.40 down from $118!! So for those of you who actually need fashion I found some amazing designer deals at Shop Bop's sale, you can sort by price.  link to buy

Here some more really cute pieces, they have on sale:


Late Jan - early February is definately the time to shop for retail fashion because its clearance season and this year it seems some retailers are desperate to give away their stuff.  So many crazy deals!!! I have taken away my unlimited metrocard, which is one of my main enablers so I can't go scout deals. Gosh I'm dying to go shopping but I can't !!!!!!! NYC is the worst for shopaholics, you literally have so much temptation everywhere you go.  I have too much clutter and clothes!!!!!  I'm literally still sniffling from all the dusting I've had to do in my decluttering mission.  

The good thing about this decluttering mission is that it's starting to work.  I've started grouping everything by like objects, and it really helps me easily see how much of each type of item I already have.  Since I have a lot of stuff, I can quickly visualize why I don't need to buy something.  For example this ring, I already have a somewhat similar one in the silver/black scheme and I recalled it easily because I've now grouped my rings all together.  Same for the super cute $20 super soft Abercombie Sweat Pants I wanted to get, I piled all my sweatpants in same shelf and know I don't need more.  I can actually see the pair that I got last year that I didn't get to wear often because I couldn't find them in my mess.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment