Tuesday, February 21, 2012

6 items or less challenge {Outfit 7}


This is what I meant about the fit of the ZARA dress, when you put a fitted top on it shortens the length of the bottom skirt portion and it creates this boxy skirt that isn't A line or pencil.  Well it kinda looks like baggy pencil mini-skirt.  Normally, I would never buy a skirt like this or wear one because its just not my style right now.  BUT I think the color blocking and fittted jacket makes the situation a little better.  On the PLUS side, I do look to Reese Witherspoons style for guidance on my body type and she does this kind of skirt occasionally.  I think its because it does a very good job of hiding a muffin top and lacking behind; while showing off legs without high heels.




  I didn't pair jewelry with this because of the color blocking and since none of the shoes I'd used so far were working I grabbed first pair of fancy black flats I had to make up for the lack for jewelry. Hopefully, people look at the detailing on the shoe and legs vs ill fitting skirt bottom.  
**I would not wear high heels with this situation.. I think that would make the look somewhat tacky like Paris Hilton when she tries to dress conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment